Fun times .......

Dear Aby,

Just wanted to drop a quick mail telling you that I really enjoyed the PMP course a lot. Besides my various other academia attempts, one of them was a failed attempt at a MCA degree which I dropped mainly due to the accounts course and the monotony of it (snagged an MSc instead). I was a bit worried that this might end up being somewhat as thus, a basic death-march of 3 days with numbers. Instead, I was fascinated with the real life stories you sprinkled in according to different stages pertaining to project management. Experiences are like gold, you just cant find them in books, instead you have to dig them out of people. :) Anyhow, thank you! It was real fun. Now I've got to get cracking on the last 3 modules of PMP Essentials. :

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Solution Architect

Name and contact details are suppressed due to confidentiality reasons :-)

Comments

Popular Posts