Today is a GREAT Day ! Congratulations Kavinda

Dear Abi

I am Kavinda (from Dubai Aluminium - Dubai) who
attended your PMP course from Jan 24-26 in Dubai. I
wonder whether you remember me since you are teaching
so many students throughout the year (see my pic
attached).

Thanks to your wonderful training skills and very
useful question database / course notes, I today sat
for the PMP exam and Passed. I thank you so much for
all your help.  As a person who is presently working
as a Snr Project Coordinator for DUBAL, I am sure this
will give me a career boost. I also recently completed
my MBA from Heriot Watt University of Scotland and my
graduation is in July (in UK).

Teachers of your calibre are rare and you really made
me passionate about PMP and project management in
general. Thanks for creating that enthusiasm and that
is not something every teacher does particularly
now-a-days. It was a wonderful course I quite enjoyed.

Regards to you and all in your family!

Kavinda Walatara
Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
Dubai.

00971-50-6995344

Comments

Popular Posts