Another success story !

Dear Ab Sir,

I am Sajid Shaikh from the Feb 08 batch - in Doha Qatar.

You were right, I still remember what you told us "If you take the exam, you WILL pass, important thing is not to postpone" and this really provoked and inspired me and convinced me to go ahead.

Yesterday, I appeared for the exam and PASSED.

I would like to share my strategy for passing with others

1. I seriously read the PMBOK guide once.
2. I practiced questions from Classtube
4. It is very important in my opinion to be thorough in EVM and in CPM (ie forward pass / backward pass, free float, total float)
5. I got a lot of questions on EVM ranging from easy ones like if PV,EV,AC is x, then find the CV,SV or CPI,SPI to difficult ones.
6. The exam questions were slightly easier than the ones in Classtube or Rita's book.

I thank you once again and would seek your advice about WHAT NEXT??
Please do tell me when you intend to visit Doha next so that I can meet you and thank you personally.

Best wishes to you & take care!!

With warm regards,

Sajid Shaikh

you may like to visit my blog - www.sajidgs.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular Posts