Enough reasons to Celebrate !

Hello Aby

 

I'm SKS Karthikeyen . I doubt if you could remember me .....I was one among the participants of your Project Management Contact class conducted at Hotel Chevron , Bangalore way back in Nov ' 2006. I'm happy to inform you that atlast I got the time in my life to appear for the PMP exam couple of weeks back and succesfully cleared the same. I take this moment to extend my gratitude to you for having instilled in me the concepts of Project management. I wish success and peace to you in all walks of your life. I want to tell you this.....your blog is fabulous !  I visit your blog regularly. Please keep up the good work. Your thoughts on Life , Spirituality , People are pragmatic and it brings my mind conscious to the moment.

 

Thanks

 

Karthi


Comments

Popular Posts