Feel Good Factor - Thanks a ton Dear Rao

Dear Ab
 
Iam extremely delighted and previleged to get the able guidence from you during the PMP preparatory program at Siscoms,Doha, its one of the most important events in my life.
 
I hope to get the best mileage from your sessions on PMP, while the concepts are very fresh in my momery.
 
You are definitely thought provoking Guru in the project managment, and I sincerely appreciate your contribution to the project management profession. 
 
 
Hoping to enrich my career and contribute my bit to the profession with your continued guidence.
 
Best Regards & wishing you all the success.
 
N Thirumal Rao
B Tech ( Electrical ), AIE, PG Diploma in Project Magt(HCU), (FPM)IIMB
Project Manager (MEP Projects)
Danway Qatar, Doha
+974 5823137

Comments

evision said…
http://www.sangambayard-c-m

Popular Posts