The journey continues

Just completed the 93rd batch of Pmdistilled program offered by PMRI at Dubai, hosted by SmartGlobal and Syscoms. Had a very senior team attending this program.

I am unable to upload any photos, as I forgot to bring the connecting cable of my camera (it is high time, these guys standardized the USB cables):-). Will upload them, as soon as I reach my office on the 17th. Tonight I am travelling to Muscat for the 94th batch of the PMdistilled program :-). From there I will be going to Bangalore.

Again, I take this opportunity to thank all the participants for choosing us their trusted partners in their project management career enhancement pursuits. Thanks team, and wish you all the best. Keep in touch !. Dont forget to shoot me an email, when you pass the PMP credential exam. It will make my day brighter :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Aby,
I am Siva IRA from Dubai and had nice time & enjoyed the PMP session from 7th to 9th Feb 08. so much to learn in limited 3 days! & you made it all easy to understand! Thanks. Sivasubramanian Ira.

Popular Posts