PMdistilled workshop at Kochi


PMRI successfully completed it's first PMdistilled workshop (overall 118th) at Kochi on August 24th. Fifteen participants from leading organizations participated in this workshop conducted at Taj Residency, Marine drive, Kochi. Here are some of the feedback from the workshop participants;

"The workshop was good and interesting. The instructor was wonderful and his explanation of the concepts was very good"

" My expectation from this workshop was only to get the 35 contact hours certificate. But at the end I earned good exposure to project management. The class was very good and interesting. I felt as if I am in a very friendly environment than in a classroom"

" My expectations from this program was to gain knowledge of PMBOK(r), to have general knowledge of project management from the practitioner's perspective, to explore the possibilities of getting a PM certification; All of them were met"

" I wanted to gain exposure to professional project management and that objective is met"

" My expectation was to gain as much knowledge as I can about professional project management and the workshop exceeded my expectations"

" My expectation from the workshop was to be aware of PMBOK(r), to gain knowledge on the best practices of project management and to aquire 35 contact hours. I must say that the workshop exceeded my expectations and it was delivered in the most interesting and effective way possible"

" I wanted to know about the essentials of classical project management methodology and to see how it can be applied within my organization. I would take away some very good tips on how it can be used to fulfill my project's objective as well as on applying it within my organizational framework"

Comments

Popular Posts