The High Performance Entrepreneur


Once I posted my view on 'How to select a good book to read?' from the thousands of books available in book stores, and the main guideline was, If someone writes a book based on his/her first hand experiences, then blindly go ahead and buy it. I applied the same logic while picking up this book written by Subrato Bagchi, one of the founders of Mindtree a very successful IT and Consulting organization, which was built from ground zero recently and overcame many storms. This book is totally based on his first hand experiences of building a world class organization, and I am able to relate well with most of the contents (even if my organization is a small startup, operating from a garage). He explains the challenges as well as the solutions to organization building, in his characterestic style (which is simple, direct and applicable). Organization building is not that easy and at times there are very depressing moments as well, when one tend to think to give up, and hearing all these things from a successful hand in organization building boosts my optimism levels. If your job involves organization building, then this is a must read. I will rate this book as one of the best books I have ever read.

Comments

Popular Posts