Music to me!. Congratulations Pankaj PMP

Hi Abrachan,
I would like to take a moment here and just let you know how honored I am to have gone through the PMP boot camp session for 10 days with your guidance.
I have been working as a PM since the past 6 years and been aspiring to be a PMP certified professional for the past 3 years, however even after having read the PMBOK thrice, I was not able to get the confidence to go for the exam. Your guidance in explaining the concepts, ways to target each question, and “NEVER SAY DIE” attitude has really given me the boost to go for the exam and clear it. I really appreciate the time you have spent on each critical concepts, and also making us go through practice exams, and using elimination methods for finding the right answer. Above all, I wanted to thank you for being there, and providing your extensive experience and support for us to be successful.
Regards,
Pankaj Kanda

Comments

Popular Posts