Congratulations Shuaib PMP

Hi All,

I have passed the PMP exam yesterday and want to share my experience with you.
The exam didn’t have many calculation questions as I had thought.
Altogether there were probably four or five to do with earned value
techniques like CV, SV, CPI, BAC, SPI. Some formulas to note:

SPI = EV / PV
ETC = BAC – EV
EAC = BAC / CPI
EAC = AC + ETC
EAC = AC + BAC – EV
% COMPLETE = EV / BAC x 100

I’d suggest you thoroughly go through the inputs, outputs and
tools/techniques for each of the nine knowledge areas as listed in the
PMBOK. I got several such questions from the Integration,Scope and
Quality management topics.

Also, several questions related to the Professional Responsibility
topic as well.

My exam prep included going through the PMBOK(3rd Ed.), PM Distilled
Notes, practicing the questions on ClassTube and also from couple
other sites found after ‘Googling’.

I wish you all the very best and look forward to hear your experience.

Cheers,
Shuaib

Comments

Popular Posts